We are so excited for our 3rd Annual Walkathon! Last year was a success we raised almost $35,000!! Help us beat last year! The Vein of Galen Malformation Support Network is on a mission to spread awareness for VOGM, a rare type of AVM. Since October is AVM awareness month, we thought it was the perfect time to COME TOGETHER, WHILE APART, to MAKE A RARE CONDITION FEEL LESS RARE!!
Please join our international movement during the last week of October! Turn those walks around your neighborhood, a hike in the mountains, Halloween fun, and other safe social distancing activities into a way to raise awareness and funds for our mission! Get started now by joining a team or a VOGM child and registering for VOGM Walk Your Way!!!
1. Register by clicking “Register Now” button below! Look for your team at the bottom of that page! Or start your own Team page!
2. Pay your $10 per adult registration fee through our external walkathon fundraiser page and join your team!
3. Keep an eye out for a reminder email with your race day bib, and further instructions prior to the walk!
1. VOGM Walk Your Way begins October 24, 2022 and ends October 31, 2022
2. Print your race day bib from the pdf file below
3. Walk, run, or roll whenever your schedule allows during that week.
4. Post your pics on social media! Please tag @vogmsupportnetwork and #vogmwalkyourway #veinofgalen
Click the Register Now! button below to find YOUR TEAM and REGISTER, or START YOUR OWN TEAM!
Copyright © 2020 Vein of Galen Malformation - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder