We are so excited to launch our First Annual Walkathon! The Vein of Galen Malformation Support Network is on a mission to spread awareness to VOGM, a rare type of AVM. Since October is AVM awareness month, we thought it was the perfect time to COME TOGETHER, WHILE APART, to MAKE A RARE CONDITION FEEL LESS RARE!!
Please join our international movement during the last week of October! Turn those walks around your neighborhood, a hike in the mountains, Halloween fun, and other safe social distancing activities into a way to raise awareness and funds for our mission! Get started now by joining a team or a VOGM child and registering for VOGM Walk Your Way!!!
1. Register by filling out the section below.
2. Pay your $10 per adult registration fee through the PayPal donation button below.
3. Keep an eye out for a reminder email with your race day bib, and further instructions prior to the walk!
1. VOGM Walk Your Way begins October 24, 2020 and ends October 31, 2020
2. Print your race day bib from the pdf file below
3. Walk, run, or roll whenever your schedule allows during that week.
4. Post your pics on social media! Please tag @vogmsupportnetwork and #vogmwalkyourway #veinofgalen
$10 per Adult
Your $10 registration fee (extra donations always welcome!) includes your registration and your digital VOGM team bib!